GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- My White Card software is developed by, or for, My White Card under the name of Sante Primera Corp. and is designed to enable usage of the My White Card platform through My White Card ready devices. This software may vary by device, medium, and functionalities and features may differ between devices. You acknowledge that the use of the services may require third party software that is subject to third party licenses. You agree that you may automatically receive updated versions of My White Card and related third-party software.
- My White Card membership will continue until terminated. To use, the My White Card platform, you must have internet access and a My White Card ready device and provide us with Payment Methods.
- My White Card may offer membership deals and promotional plans offered by a third party (partner clinics, doctors, wellness centers, etc.) in conjunction with the provision of their own products and services. My White Card is not responsible for the products and services provided by such third parties.
- My White Card is not responsible for damages, incidents, and any other fortuitous events caused by the third party.
- My White Card membership is for your personal and non-commercial use only and may not be shared to others. During your My White Card membership, you are granted unlimited and exclusive right to access the My White Card platform.
- The My White Card platform may be viewed worldwide, but all clinics partnered with My White Card are only situated in the Philippines. My White Card coupons may be viewed worldwide but may only be used in the Philippines.
PASSWORD AND ACCOUNT
- A My White Card member has access and control over its My White Card account and a My White Card ready device that is used to access the platform and is responsible for any activity that occurs through the My White Card account. To maintain control over the account and to prevent anyone from accessing the account, the Account Owner should maintain control over the My White Card ready devices that are used to access the platform and not reveal the password or any important details associated with the account to anyone. You are responsible for updating the information you provide to us relating to your account. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you from identity theft or other fraudulent acts.
- Membership fee for My White Card and any other charges such as taxes and other transaction fees will be charged to your chosen Payment Method on the specific billing date. The length of your billing cycle will be monthly once you sign-up. (In some cases, your payment date may change, for example if your Payment Method has not been successfully settled or if your paid membership began on a day not contained within a given month.)
- To use My White Card, you must provide any Payment Method of your choice. You authorize us to charge any Payment Method of your choice associated to your account in case your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available for us to charge your payment for your subscription fee. You are responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service, or we may terminate your account. Payments made are non-refundable.
- You can cancel your membership anytime. To cancel your membership, visit the “Account Information/Edit Profile” page. If you cancel your membership, you will continue to have access to the My White Card platform and be able to claim coupons until the end of your billing period.
- To claim and avail Packaged coupons, you must be an ongoing My White Card member for the duration of the packaged services.
- Single-use coupons may only be used once for each My White Card account.
- My White Card platform is provided without any warranty or condition.
- The partner clinic has the right to refuse or reject the use of a My White Card coupon claimed by a My White Card member in case of conflicting medical issues.
- These Terms of Service and any dispute or claim arising therefrom or related thereto (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Philippines.